Ascot Accounting has extensive expertise in the area of self-managed superannuation. We provide administrative support to clients with their own Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), utilise state of the art software to meet reporting requirements and comply with regulations while reducing overall service costs.
If you would like support in setting up a SMSF, our team will obtain or provide on your behalf:
- Original copies of Trust Deeds (as prepared by a solicitor)
- Trustee company (if required)
- Registration with the Australian Taxation Office as a complying Fund
- Complete documentation including employer and trustee minutes, application for membership and other necessary documents
- Application for a Tax File Number
Once established, our team provides the following annual and ongoing services:
- Annual Income Tax Return
- Annual Financial Statements
- Comprehensive Investment Reports
- Arranging of the audit of the Financial Statements
- Arranging of the actuary certificate (if required)
- Benefit payment documentation
- Ongoing support and taxation advice
Ascot Accounting works closely with investment advisors, whether it is our recommendation or your preferred advisor.